Director of Tech Ministries
Creekside is a growing, energetic church whose mission is to Follow Jesus, Love God and Love People. Launched in 1989 the church offers three Sunday morning worship services at the Waterloo campus and 2 services at the Kitchener campus with over 2000 people in attendance. The church is team led, culturally relevant, attractional and missional in strategy. The Waterloo campus is situated on 34 acres in northwest Waterloo and the Kitchener campus is located in South East Kitchener in a leased plaza. Creekside sees its primary target audience as Waterloo Region and is excited to work alongside other churches in the region to help reach our community.
We believe that the use of media and technology can allow us to connect with people in unique and creative ways. If you are passionate about leveraging technology to share the Gospel, love working with teams to provide cutting edge tech support, and are comfortable developing multimedia pieces that speak to times and the culture we live in, read on.
We are seeking a DIRECTOR OF TECH MINISTRIES who can build, train and lead teams of people to provide exceptional multimedia, maintain alignment with Creekside’s vision and values when it comes to technical and multimedia ministries, and have the personality and skills necessary to juggle all of these responsibilities at the same time.
You Will Be The Perfect Fit If…
- Passionate for communicating the message of Jesus to our culture
- Proficient in live sound engineering, video systems, and video production
- A leader that is calm, cool, and collected with a passion for leading others to reach their full potential
- Innovative, creative, self-starting, able to train, motivate and lead volunteers
- Capable of handling several tasks at once and follow through with accurate and strong organizational skills
- Able to work as part of a creative team to see a project through from concept to finished product within specified timeframes and deadlines
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines
- Comfortable shooting video and able to effectively direct talent and manage shoots efficiently
- Committed to the mission and core values of Creekside Church
- Qualified to be a member of Creekside Church
- Qualified to work in Canada
- Passionate about Donairs
- Enjoy working in a fun and fast paced environment
- Advanced live sound mixing, including an excellent knowledge of microphone and sound system design, extensive experience mixing sound for modern worship style i.e. Hillsong, Elevation, Bethel
- ProPresenter version 6 And Planning Center Online.
- Video systems, switchers and mixers for multiple camera feeds
- Stage lighting and systems
- Adobe Creative Suite software including: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder
- And can name at least 5 Blue Jays
You will be responsible to….
- Lead Creekside’s Technical Teams (Sound, Lighting, Video, Video Production, etc.)
- Recruit, train, lead and schedule volunteers for the above teams
- Be a key member of the weekend service planning team
- Purchase, maintain and improve all technical equipment
- Produce video announcement for the Sunday services
- Oversee the video production for the weekend service and other appropriate services
- Edit and prepare the Engage Life radio program
- Manage the media inventory, library
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, send us your resumé and convince us.
Apply to: email@example.com and quote the job title “Director of Tech”
Posting Deadline: Tuesday, April 4th, 2017